I wrote this for Atma Seva….and wanted to share it here also! Teaching can be fun!
The ATMA SEVA team has decided to include a NEW section on our blog, ‘Teaching Abroad’, which will include stories of teaching experiences from ESL/EFL Certified Teachers, present, past and future ATMA SEVA volunteers’ and interns’ as well as;
- Suggestions to make teaching fun and interesting
- Tips for class management
- ESL Games, Ideas and Activities that can or have worked in the classroom
- Funny and unique classroom experiences
- Online resources
- English camp ideas and reflections
- Interesting websites about teaching
- And so much more!
Without further ado, this will be our first entry and it is my turn:
My name is Marcia and I am an ESL/EFL Certified Teacher whose first language is not English, but Spanish; however, the English language somehow feels more natural to me –I read and write in English more than I do in Spanish, to the dismay of many of my Spanish speaking friends. Given that…
View original post 1,198 more words